That face. I really loved Kate’s faces in this issue (review will be up soon!!)
|—||Virginia Woolf, Selected Letters (via violentwavesofemotion)|
I just really loved them together okay
Oh sure Helena, when things aren’t going your way, it suddenly becomes someone else’s plan.
Final Crisis Revelations #5
I think it’s great that Helena is fighting off Renee’s ex and Renee is fighting Bruce’s ex…. was the artist a Renee/Helena shipper? Methinks yes.
I enjoy this quote. It suits her well. Can’t tell you where I found it. Also I know there are things wrong. The Cape…yes it looks like she’s stepping on it…or something…yeah I know, its a mess.
Favorite DC heroes: Kate Kane/ Batwoman
It’s easy to say that I left as Kate and came back as Batwoman. The truth, though, is that I left as your lost little girl and came back knowing exactly who I am. I came back as Kate Kane.
I need this book to happen @DCComics #Starling #wonderwoman #TheQuestion #Batwoman #ScandalSavage
- Written by J.H. WILLIAMS III and W. HADEN BLACKMAN
- Art by TREVOR McCARTHY
- Cover by J.H. WILLIAMS III
- 1:25 B&W Variant cover by J.H. WILLIAMS III
- On sale AUGUST 21 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T+
- Batwoman must confront the chaos and destruction that she helped unleash in Gotham City as part of the DEO’s scheme to destroy Batman!
batwoman #19 in a nutshell